
Donald Trump Gives a Three-Word Remark to Female Reporter After Being Asked About Epstein Files – Video
A heated encounter aboard Air Force One, recently captured on video, has reignited discussions over the president's approach to questions about the controversial financier.
On November 14, 2025, President Donald Trump stunned viewers with a sharp, pointed outburst during a question-and-answer session with a reporter, after which he reversed his previous stance on releasing documents tied to Jeffrey Epstein.

President Donald Trump speaks with reporters aboard Air Force One, as seen from a video post dated November 15, 2025. | Source: YouTube/TheWhiteHouse
Epstein Confrontation: Insult Precedes Policy Reversal
A reporter directly asked Trump about Epstein's cryptic claim that the president knew about "the girls." In response, Trump denied knowing anything about the financier's assertions and quickly shifted attention to others with well-documented ties to Epstein.

President Donald Trump diverts attention away from himself during the interactive session aboard Air Force One, as seen from the video post dated November 15, 2025. | Source: YouTube/TheWhiteHouse
Trump maintained that his relationship with Epstein had been fraught for years, stressing that they had not been on good terms. He emphasized that investigators should focus on what the convicted sex offender may have known about Bill Clinton, former Harvard president Larry Summers, and institutions such as JPMorgan Chase.

President Donald Trump talks about his relationship with Jefferey Epstein, as seen from the video post dated November 15, 2025. | Source: YouTube/TheWhiteHouse
But the session escalated when Trump snapped at the reporter, saying, "Quiet. Quiet, Piggy." After this lash out, Trump abruptly shifted his stance, urging House Republicans to vote on releasing Epstein-related documents that he had previously shown little interest in making public.

President Donald Trump points at the journalist as he issues the derogatory command, as seen from the video post dated November 15, 2025. | Source: YouTube/TheWhiteHouse
The exchange added to the ongoing scrutiny surrounding President Donald Trump's handling of questions about Epstein and the robust network connected to the financier.
Trump Slams NFL over 'Crazy' Decision
The shocking exchange over Epstein followed another flare-up in October 2025— this time over the NFL's Super Bowl Halftime show.
During a phone appearance on "Greg Kelly Reports," President Trump called the NFL's choice unreasonable. He admitted he didn't know who the reggaeton star, Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, known professionally as Bad Bunny, was.

President Donald Trump in the Oval Office at the White House in Washington, DC on October 6, 2025 | Source: Getty Images
On the segment that ranged from urban crime to government spending, host Greg Kelly steered the conversation toward the league's selection of Bad Bunny. He referred to the performer dismissively, saying, "The NFL just chose the bad bunny rabbit or whatever his name [is], this guy who hates ICE. He doesn't like you. He accuses everything he doesn't like of racism."
He added that Bad Bunny "does not seem like a unifying entertainer, and a lot of folks don't even know who he is."
When asked to weigh in, Trump appeared bewildered. "I never heard of him. I don't know who he is. I don't know why they're doing it. It's like [sic] crazy, and then they blame it on some promoter that they hired to pick up entertainment. I think it's absolutely ridiculous," he said.

President Donald Trump is in a phone conversation with Greg Kelly on "Greg Kelly Reports, from a video post dated October 7, 2025 | Source: YouTube/ Newsmax
House Speaker Adds to Backlash
Adding to the attention, House Speaker Mike Johnson, in an interview on October 7, echoed Trump's criticism. He said he was unaware of Bad Bunny before the announcement and suggested that the choice did not appeal to a broad audience.
Johnson also highlighted the Super Bowl's massive global reach, particularly its influence on children, and argued that the halftime stage should spotlight role models rather than controversial figures.
Bad Bunny: ICE Fear vs. Global Fame
While the rapper has not responded directly to Trump or Johnson, he has previously expressed his discomfort with performing in the U.S. due to concerns about immigration enforcement.
In a September 10, 2025, interview, he said that his past U.S. shows had been successful and meaningful for connecting with Latinos living in the country. However, he added that the presence of ICE at potential concerts was a serious concern:
"But there was the issue of — like, [expletive] ICE could be outside [my concert]. And it's something that we were talking about and very concerned about."

Bad Bunny performs live during "No Me Quiero Ir De Aquí; Una Más" Residencia at Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot in San Juan on September 20, 2025 | Source: Getty Images
Despite the public pushback, Bad Bunny's career continues to soar. In January 2025, he released "DeBÍ TiRAR MáS FOToS," an ambitious project blending Puerto Rican genres like salsa, bomba, and plena with deep cultural and family themes. He previously made history with "El Último Tour Del Mundo," the first all-Spanish-language album ever to top the Billboard 200.
His 2022 blockbuster "Un Verano Sin Ti" remains Spotify's most-streamed album of all time — a staggering feat in the streaming era. In addition to music, the Puerto Rican singer has appeared in films including "Bullet Train," "Caught Stealing," and "Happy Gilmore 2."

Bad Bunny attends Columbia Pictures' "Caught Stealing" premiere at Regal Union Square in New York City on August 26, 2025 | Source: Getty Images
Bad Bunny Confirms Super Bowl LX Halftime Performance
The artist officially confirmed his Super Bowl LX headlining gig on September 29, 2025, via an Instagram post captioned, "Super Bowl LX. Bay Area. February 2026." Following this announcement, he will take the stage after Kendrick Lamar, whose Super Bowl LIX performance earned widespread praise for celebrating hip-hop culture.
The rapper also shared his thoughts on the NFL's choice during his "Saturday Night Live" monologue on October 5, 2025, telling the audience:
"I'm doing the Super Bowl halftime show.[...] I'm very excited to be doing the Super Bowl. And I know that people all around the world who love my music are also happy."
As the discussion heats up, one thing is clear: Bad Bunny's Super Bowl LX performance is shaping up to be one of the most talked-about halftime shows in recent memory.
From Donald Trump directing personal remarks and rapidly shifting stances on primary legal documents to leveraging celebrity controversies, these incidents show that the president remains a central figure in national debates, frequently drawing attention with sharp exchanges and high-profile disputes.
